Writing #3 - Did she do it?


Hello to another post about the subject writing! I had two posts about it before and I quite like to write about this theme, so here it is...

The title "Did she do it?" refers to the things I wrote in my last posts about this. I haven't postet anything of my writing yet. A question you probably had after reading them "When will she post something?", "Did she post anything yet?" In fact I did. Quite a few things actually. I finally had the courage and since there where none of the horrible reviews I was so afraid of, I decided it was a good idea to finally take the step.

I was quite anxious the first few days. Would people even read it? Would they comment how bad it was? Would they say it was crappy and I should quit? Fortunately they didn't.
And after posting my first big work "Picking Up The Pieces" I even got good reviews and people wanted another chapter and another. It made me happy. I finally had done it and it went quite well.

Since then I wrote a lot. Some things were better, some things not so good but still people seemed to like it. I'm always grateful for receiving kudos and comments (I'm using AO3 for my fanfictions) and I'm trying to improve by simply doing it.
But then there are those damned writing blockades! I have a major one with "Pickung Up The Pieces" and I so hope it'll stop soon but somehow it doesn't... Haven't written a word for it in a year!
So any tips from you guys? I could really use some.

If you're interested in what I've written so far, just check out the page My Writing on my blog, there's a list with everything and the links.

If you've an experience or a tip or anything concerning the subject "writing" feel free to contact me :)

Love, Y.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[book-review] C.N. Crawford - City of Thorns (Demon Queen Trials #1)

[book-review] Jodie Ellen Malpas - With This Woman (Jesse's POV #2)

[bookreview] Jodie Ellen Malpas - This Woman (Jesses POV #1)