The Future of this Blog

 Hello! 

As you guys can see, I've started updating more regularly. But not with personal stuff but with book reviews.

I always loved reading so I'll keep this up. So from now on this will be a blog for book reviews, movie reviews and updates on my writing if I got any.

I'll also change the name of the blog and I do hope you'll still keep me company on my journey through different bookish worlds. 

If you love reading, feel free to suggest me books and say hello on my Book-Twitter account @TBookcorner

Next update will be hopefully up soon! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[book-review] C.N. Crawford - City of Thorns (Demon Queen Trials #1)

[book-review] Jodie Ellen Malpas - With This Woman (Jesse's POV #2)

[bookreview] Jodie Ellen Malpas - This Woman (Jesses POV #1)